Series Like Station Eleven; If you're still searching for TV series similar to Station Eleven, look no further than the best shows on TV. In this page we bring you top similar tv & streaming shows to watch on HBO Max and other networks, all with the same taste!
More HBO Max Series
If you enjoyed watching Station Eleven, you will also love watching those TV shows!
TV Series Like Station Eleven
Didn't like what's on our list? Share your recommendations for this list on the comments!
About Station Eleven
A postapocalyptic saga spanning multiple timelines, STATION ELEVEN tells the stories of survivors of a devastating flu as they attempt to rebuild and reimagine the world anew while holding on to the best of what’s been lost.
Daniel Zovatto And Lori Petty To Star In Max Original STATION ELEVEN, Andy McQueen, David Cross, Enrico Colantoni And Julian Obradors Set To Recur.
· Daniel Zovatto (“Penny Dreadful: City of Angels,” “Don’t Breathe”) as “The Prophet,” the enigmatic leader of a mysterious cult of young people.
· Lori Petty (“A League of Their Own,” “Orange Is the New Black”) as “The Conductor,” the leader of a group of traveling Shakespeare performers.
Newly Added Recurring Guest Stars:
· Andy McQueen (“Books of Blood,” “The Coroner”) as “Sayid,” a charming, impatient actor in the Traveling Symphony.
· David Cross (“Mr. Show,” “Arrested Development”) as “Gil,” a brilliant but temperamental theater director.
· Enrico Colantoni (“Veronica Mars,” “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”) as “Brian,” agent to a world-famous actress until the pandemic upends the world as he knew it.
· Julian Obradors (“7th & Union,” “Mayans M.C.”) as “Tyler Leander,” the precocious son of two movie stars, who learns painful life lessons by watching the adults around him respond to crisis.
· Credits: Based on the international bestseller by Emily St. John Mandel, which was both a National Book Award and PEN/Faulkner Award finalist, STATION ELEVEN is a ten-episode limited series drama. It is created by Patrick Somerville (“Maniac,” “The Leftovers”), who also serves as the showrunner, and directed by Hiro Murai (“Atlanta,” “Barry,” Childish Gambino’s “This is America”), with Paramount Television Studios serving as the studio. Somerville and Murai executive produce alongside Scott Steindorff, Scott Delman, Jessica Rhoades, Dylan Russell, Jeremy Podeswa and Nate Matteson. Nick Cuse and David Nicksay serve as co-EPs.
Daniel Zovatto is represented by Luber Roklin Entertainment, CAA and Jackoway Tyerman. Lori Petty is represented by APA and Vanguard Management Group. Andy McQueen is represented by Luber Roklin Entertainment, The Characters Talent Agency and Buchwald. David Cross is represented by Brillstein Entertainment Partners; UTA; and Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern LLP. Enrico Colantoni is represented by Vanguard Management, Innovative Artists and The Characters Talent Agency. Julian Obradors is represented by The Osbrink Agency and Kleinberg Lange Cuddy & Carlo.
About Paramount Television Studios
Paramount Television Studios is a leading studio, developing and financing a wide range of cutting-edge and entertaining television content across all media platforms for distribution worldwide. The studio’s robust slate includes “Defending Jacob” (Apple TV+), “Home Before Dark” (Apple TV+), Tom Clancy’s “Jack Ryan” (Amazon), “13 Reasons Why” (Netflix), “The Alienist” (TNT), “The Alienist: The Angel of Darkness” (TNT), “The Haunting of Hill House” (Netflix), “The Haunting of Bly Manor” (Netflix), “Shantaram” (Apple TV+), “Made For Love” (HBO Max), “Station Eleven” (HBO Max), “Catch-22” (Hulu), “First Wives Club” (BET+), “Looking for Alaska” (Hulu), “Boomerang” (BET), “Briarpatch” (USA), and “Paradise Lost” (Spectrum Originals) among others. Paramount Television Studios is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.